Chocolate churned honeyRegular price $7.00
Chocolate Churned Honey, also called Creamy Chocolate Honey, has only two ingredients: our pure, natural honey, as well as extra raw cocoa.
The difference between honey and chocolate churned honey is simple. Chocolate churned honey is honey in controlled crystallization, which gives it a texture that is more like butter with a touch of cocoa.
Its creamy and smooth texture is perfect for spreading and great for cooking.
Made by our beloved bees, honey is known for its antibacterial properties, in addition to being a good source of antioxidants.
*Unpasteurized honey and its derivatives are not suitable for children under one year old and pregnant women.
Store at room temperature and refrigerate occasionally to maintain its creamy texture.
Pure and natural honey and extra raw cocoa. That is all.
Did you know...
- In your recipes, replace 1 cup of refined sugar with 1/2 cup of honey. Reduce the liquid ingredients by 1/4 cup for each cup of honey, as honey contains water. Also reduce the oven temperature by 25 ° F (15 ° C).
- Bees are essential for the survival of our ecosystem. In addition to playing a key role in pollination, they are the only ones to hold the well-kept secret recipe for honey which, for more than 4,500 years, has covered us with its benefits.
- The Egyptians coated their mummies with honey in order to preserve them. Imagine what it can do in preserving your canned goods or in your jams.
- Honey has no expiration date, so it will be good forever.
- Honey can be effective in reducing dry coughs and relieving sore throats.
- May your diet be your first medicine - Hippocrates