100% pure and natural honeyRegular price $5.50
Our pure and natural honey, with its delectable taste and enchanting aroma, is a jewel of our Quebec terroir. It will match perfectly with all your recipes, thanks to its natural sweetening power.Made by our beloved bees, honey is known for its antibacterial properties, in addition to being a good source of antioxidants.
*Unpasteurized honey and its derivatives are not suitable for children under one year old and pregnant women.
Pure and natural honey 100% from the Quebec terroir. That's it.
Out of respect for the colossal work of our bees, who deserve to win the Employee of the Month award, every month, forever, we add no additional ingredients or preservatives.
Unpasteurized. Store at room temperature.
Did you know...
- In your recipes, replace 1 cup of refined sugar with 1/2 cup of honey. Reduce the liquid ingredients by 1/4 cup for each cup of honey, as honey contains water. Also reduce the oven temperature by 25 ° F (15 ° C).
- Bees are essential for the survival of our ecosystem. In addition to playing a key role in pollination, they are the only ones to hold the well-kept secret recipe for honey which, for more than 4,500 years, has covered us with its benefits.
- The Egyptians coated their mummies with honey in order to preserve them. Imagine what it can do in preserving your canned goods or in your jams.
- Honey has no expiration date, so it will be good forever.
- Honey can be effective in reducing dry coughs and relieving sore throats.
- May your diet be your first medicine - Hippocrates