Shack epicurean picnicRegular price $90.00
The Shack epicurean picnic offers you everything you need for a successful meal:
- The tasty duo of trout filet and duck leg confit
- our ham from the Shack
- our apple wood smoked apple, maple, and bacon sausages
- our bread baguette with our homemade cretons
- our Oka cheese
- vegetables with our dressing
- our coleslaw
- our honey from the apiary
- our orchard fruit spread
- our homemade mustard
- our non-alcoholic sparkling apple cider.
Everything is cold and ready to eat and is available from May 7 to the end of October. Includes everything needed: plates, utensils and napkins.
For picnics, you will have the chance to eat at the orchard at our life-size outdoor terrace, several picnic tables are available at different spots. We encourage you to bring your own tablecloth or blanket to set up at the location of your choice, or take your picnic to the park, your backyard, or wherever you like.
Picnic season lasts from May to the end of October.
*This meal contains gluten and lactose.
Did you know...
- Epicureanism is a philosophical trend that strives to achieve happiness.