Honeycrisp appleRegular price $12.00
The Honeycrisp is, like its name implies, a crispy and sweet variety of apple. This apple has a yellow flesh and is very juicy. The Honeycrisp is one of our most popular varieties of apple, so be quick to come and get it!
Available in small quantities
Maturity: Late September
Did you know...
- Apples help regulating cholesterol.
- Apples tend to turn brown due to oxidation, a phenomenon caused by an enzyme in the fruit which reacts when in contact with air.
- In a forest in the Amalty region, some 30 meters high and 2 meters wide apple trees that can live to 300 years are responsible for most of the kinds of apples we know today.
- The forbidden fruit being represented by an apple comes from its latin name malus, meaning apple tree, but also evil.
- Apple sauce recipe (Blog)