Liberté appleRegular price $8.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Liberté is a very sour apple with a firm flesh. This kind of apple is perfect to eat as a snack, especially if you are the kind of person who loves lemons!
Maturity: early September
Did you know...
- Apples help regulating cholesterol.
- Apples tend to turn brown due to oxidation, a phenomenon caused by an enzyme in the fruit which reacts when in contact with air.
- In a forest in the Amalty region, some 30 meters high and 2 meters wide apple trees that can live to 300 years are responsible for most of the kinds of apples we know today.
- The forbidden fruit being represented by an apple comes from its latin name malus, meaning apple tree, but also evil.
- Apple sauce recipe (Blog)