Melba appleRegular price $7.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Melba has a tender flesh and a sweet taste with just little sour touch. This type of apple is juicy and very tasty, it is the perfect apple to make apple juice or apple sauce.
Did you know...
- Apples help regulating cholesterol.
- Apples tend to turn brown due to oxidation, a phenomenon caused by an enzyme in the fruit which reacts when in contact with air.
- In a forest in the Amalty region, some 30 meters high and 2 meters wide apple trees that can live to 300 years are responsible for most of the kinds of apples we know today.
- The forbidden fruit being represented by an apple comes from its latin name malus, meaning apple tree, but also evil.
- Apple sauce recipe (Blog)