Royal Gala appleRegular price $7.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Royal Gala is a red-streaked apple with a firm flesh and a juicy and sweet taste. It is the perfect apple to eat as a snack, try it and you will see!
Maturity: Early October
Did you know...
- Apples help regulating cholesterol.
- Apples tend to turn brown due to oxidation, a phenomenon caused by an enzyme in the fruit which reacts when in contact with air.
- In a forest in the Amalty region, some 30 meters high and 2 meters wide apple trees that can live to 300 years are responsible for most of the kinds of apples we know today.
- The forbidden fruit being represented by an apple comes from its latin name malus, meaning apple tree, but also evil.
- Apple sauce recipe (Blog)