Summered appleRegular price $7.00
The Summered is a semi-sweet and semi-sour kind of apple. This new variety of apple is resistant to the apple scab, which makes it a real warrior. A new variety you will be happy to have discovered. The perfect apple to eat as a snack or to offer to your favorite teacher.
Maturity: Late august
Did you know...
- Apples help regulating cholesterol.
- Apples tend to turn brown due to oxidation, a phenomenon caused by an enzyme in the fruit which reacts when in contact with air.
- In a forest in the Amalty region, some 30 meters high and 2 meters wide apple trees that can live to 300 years are responsible for most of the kinds of apples we know today.
- The forbidden fruit being represented by an apple comes from its latin name malus, meaning apple tree, but also evil.
- Apple sauce recipe (Blog)