Sunrise appleRegular price $8.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Sunrise is a red apple tainted with yellow. This new type of apple is mostly sweet and deserves to be more well known. This apple is perfect as a snack or to offer to your favorite teacher.
Did you know...
- Apples help regulating cholesterol.
- Apples tend to turn brown due to oxidation, a phenomenon caused by an enzyme in the fruit which reacts when in contact with air.
- In a forest in the Amalty region, some 30 meters high and 2 meters wide apple trees that can live to 300 years are responsible for most of the kinds of apples we know today.
- The forbidden fruit being represented by an apple comes from its latin name malus, meaning apple tree, but also evil.
- Apple sauce recipe (Blog)