Churned honeyRegular price $7.00
Churned honey, also called creamy honey, has only one ingredient, our pure, natural farmhouse honey.
The difference between honey and churned honey is simple. Churned honey is honey in controlled crystallization, which gives it a texture that is closer to butter.
Its creamy and smooth texture is perfect for spreading and great for cooking.
Made by our beloved bees, honey is known for its antibacterial properties, in addition to being a good source of antioxidants.
*Unpasteurized honey and its derivatives are not suitable for children under one year old and pregnant women.
Pure and natural farmhouse honey from Quebec. That is all. Out of respect for the hard work of our bees, we do not add any additional ingredients or preservatives. They are the only ones to hold the secret recipe that has made them shine internationally for several millennia.
Did you know...
- In your recipes, replace 1 cup of refined sugar with 1/2 cup of honey. Reduce the liquid ingredients by 1/4 cup for each cup of honey, as honey contains water. Also reduce the oven temperature by 25 ° F (15 ° C).
- Bees are essential for the survival of our ecosystem. In addition to playing a key role in pollination, they are the only ones to hold the well-kept secret recipe for honey which, for more than 4,500 years, has covered us with its benefits.
- The Egyptians coated their mummies with honey in order to preserve them. Imagine what it can do in preserving your canned goods or in your jams.
- Honey has no expiration date, so it will be good forever.
- Honey can be effective in reducing dry coughs and relieving sore throats.
- May your diet be your first medicine - Hippocrates