Maple taffyRegular price $8.95
Let yourself be tempted by our maple taffy made from our maple syrup. Straight out of the Oka terroir, its taste evolves and gains in character as the season progresses, which makes each jar of taffy unique.
Early in the season, we start working hard to make a smooth maple butter that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Made in a traditional way, it will make you feel like you are at the sugar shack, while remaining in the comfort of your home.
Whether it is for brunch, dessert, or a nighttime craving, there is no bad time to eat taffy. Never.
Pure maple syrup from our maple grove. That is all.
Did you know…
- It takes about 40 liters of maple water to obtain one liter of syrup.
- You will have to wait up to 45 years after planting a maple before starting to harvest its water.
- Quebec produces 70% of the world maple water in addition to being the leading producer of maple syrup.
- Maple syrup has fewer calories than sugar.
1. Pick up at the farm
It is possible to pick up your order directly at the farm, on the day you wish according to the availability calendar. According to the opening hours of the farm.
2. Drop-off points
Drop-off deliveries are made by 11:00 a.m. on the chosen day, free of charge, according to the schedule.
Our drop-off points:
- At the farm, 405 rang de l'Annonciation, Oka, Québec, J0N 1E0
During the sugar time season, from February 18th to April 24th 2023, we add 21 Métro grocery stores (through Ma Cabane à la maison) :
- Marché des Saveurs du Québec, Marché Jean-Talon, 280 Pl. du Marché-du-Nord, Montréal, QC H2S 1A1
- Métro Rosemère, 348 Chemin de la Grande-Côte, Rosemère, QC J7A 1K3
- Métro Plus Thibeault Blainville, 1260 Bd du Curé-Labelle, Blainville, QC J7C 2N4
- Métro Plus St-Antoine, 633 Bd des Laurentides, Saint-Jérôme, QC J7Z 3A4
- Métro Plus St-Jérôme, 430 Bd Monseigneur-Dubois, Saint-Jérôme, QC J7Y 3L8
- Métro Plus Ste-Rose, 1207 Bd du Curé-Labelle, Sainte-Rose, QC H7L 5R7
- Metro Plus Dépatie, 1100 Boulevard de l'Avenir, Laval, QC H7N 6L2
- Metro Plus Ville Mont-Royal, Alimentation Daniel Crevier, 1280 Avenue Beaumont, Mont-Royal, QC H3P 3E5
- Métro Plus Fleury, 1745 Rue Fleury E, Montréal, QC H2C 1T3
- Métro Plus André-Grasset, 8935 Av. André-Grasset, Montréal, QC H2M 2E9
- Métro Marcanio, 1550 Rue Bélanger, Montréal, QC H2G 1A9
- Métro Beaulieu-Laurier, 1293 Avenue Laurier E, Montréal, QC H2J 1H2
- Métro Plus Terrebonne, 1300 Boulevard Moody, Terrebonne, Quebec J6W 3K9
- Métro Plus Mascouche, 875 Mnt Masson, Mascouche, QC J7K 3T3
- Métro Plus Lachenaie, 1375 Grande Allée, Terrebonne, QC J6W 5M9
- Métro Plus Fogarty Charlemagne, 40 Rue Émile-Despins, Charlemagne, QC J5Z 3L6
- Métro Plus Marquis, 150 Rue Louvain, Repentigny, QC J6A 8J7
- Métro Plus Iberville, 305 Bd Iberville, Repentigny, QC J6A 2A6
- Métro Plus Ste-Marthe, 2860 Boul. des Promenades, Sainte-Marthe-sur-le-Lac, QC J0N 1P0
- Métro Plus Arthur-Sauvé, 753 Bd Arthur-Sauvé, Saint-Eustache, QC J7R 4K3
- Métro Plus St-Laurent, 219 Rue Saint-Laurent, Saint-Eustache, QC J7P 4W4
- Métro Oka, 31 Rue Notre Dame, Oka, QC J0N 1E0
3. Home delivery
Delivery to your door is made between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm on the day chosen, regarding availability and according to the current schedule.
Free delivery for orders of 75$ and more (before tax) to the following postal codes: J0N1E0, J0N 1M0, J0N1P0, J0N, J0V, J7B, J7C, J7E, J7G, J7H, J7J, J7N, J6Z, J7A, J7P, J7R,
If the $90 or more (before tax) requirement is not met, a $15 fee will apply.
Sectors with home delivery with a 15$ fee (before taxes) for any purchase of 90$ or more (before taxes) are mentioned below.
- Saint-Jérôme - Mirabel - Blainville - Rosemère - Bois-des-filions in the following postal codes : J7Y, J7J, J7N, J7Z, J5L, J7B, J7C, J7E, J7H, J6Z, J7A,
- Laval in the following postal code areas: H7G, H7N, H7V, H7P, H7R, H7W, H7X, H7Y, H7L, H7S, H7T, H7H, H7K, H7M
- Montreal to the following postal code areas: H2J, H3P, H2T, H3N, H2C, H3L, H2N, H2H, H2M, H2P, H2R, H2S
4. Delivery elsewhere in Quebec
All our products (except for prepared meals) can be shipped anywhere in Quebec